Thursday, July 29, 2010

We have alot of pictures to show you from what the kids have been doing the last couple days.

Wednesday July 28:

Today we played at the daycare in the morning. Caiden stayed in my class with me and helped out, i had a full class with 13 kids and he really helped keep them busy. Hailey did so good in her own class. She was very proud of the story she made up from outer space! I was so proud of her for napping during naptime, it always takes stress off me when she falls asleep like the other kids do. Its still gonna take some time for her though!

We came home and played outside in the rain for awhile, both kids were catching raindrops in there mouth. Too bad it didnt rain hard enough to cancel my game but i ended up not going anyways so i could spend the evening with the kids.






















Once it stopped raining we went to the trout farm in castalia that the kids have been telling me about. We took one loaf of bread (which wasnt enough) and the kids loved feeding all fish, birds and ducks.






There really may be half a million, your dad wasnt exaggerating...this time:).





















Caiden kept holding the crackers (i found a box of graham crackers in my car and we fed those to the fish too) in his hand to feed the fish and they would jump out of water and get it from his hand. Hailey tried it once but wasnt all for that idea so she just kept throwing them to the baby ducks.


We came home after that and had a movie night in my bed, they watched, i slept. I was so tired i couldnt stay awake any longer!


Thursday July 29:


Went to daycare this morning and right afterwards had to run and get the tire looked at in the car. While we were waiting me and the kids went to mcdonalds and then ran across the street to millers for some ice cream. It was so cute, we were getting ready to cross the road and caiden was very worried about Hailey crossing such a busy road so he took her happy meal toy from her and her necklace that she was holding and made her get inbetween me and him and hold our hands. Even though some times they fight like they cant stand each other they do little things like that that really show how much they care!:

They had to get there picture taken in the dancing couple scene











Later that evening we went to a crick in Monroeville that the kids LOVED! We spent two hours skipping rocks and catching crawdads and tadpoles (which i was discusted by) caiden dipped his hands in the water when he saw a group of them and scooped up swimming tadpoles. Hailey was amazed!




Caiden skipping rocks. I cant believe how good he was!














Hailey learning to skip rocks, caiden taught her and by her 3rd or 4th try she got it to skip twice across the water. She was pretty proud of herself and caiden was pretty proud of his teaching skills!







Searching for crawdads...











...they found one and we trapped it inbetween rocks so it wouldnt get away from us.










The kids knee deep in the water
I
went in a couple times when i had to but i liked to stay above the water...This was my idea of "swimming" in the crick:)
We went and played at the park for awhile to try and dry off since the kids decided to go swimming in there clothes. Finally I got both of them in the car and ready to go home. On the way home Hailey showed her sweetness to caiden by saying "thank you bubby for showing me the crawdads, I lub you!!
We all layed on the couch together and watched americas funniest home videos till the kids fell asleep. I love my evenings off with them, we need to remember that the most fun things for the kids to do involves very little or no money and all of our time with just them. Both of them are asking to go again when you can go with us, so you better be ready to take your shoes off and get dirty and smelly!

I hope everything is going okay for you there. Things have been so busy here i hardly have a moment to myself, but it is making the weeks pass by very fast











Just remember that i miss you and am waiting for you to come home to me!!!
I love you

♥Always Kell



1 comment:

  1. KELL YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL AND DOING A GREAT JOB AT HOME WITH EVERYTHING. IM HALF WAY DONE AND CANT WAIT TO BE BACK HOME WITH YOU AND ARE KIDS! THE KIDS SEEM TO BE HAVING ALOT OF FUN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BABE I LOVE AND MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete