Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday July 12

We had a busy day today. Mommy and Hailey went to daycare and Hailey got to play outside all day with her new friends. After daycare we went and picked caiden up from his dads and went to wendys to eat. While we were there Hailey burped the loudest burp that anyone there had ever heard come from a little girl and everyone in the resturant was laughing at her...of course she loved to be the center of attention:)

We went to gymnastics after that and Hailey wore her new outfit...

















After gymnastics we went to the library for storytime. Hailey did so good, sang every song and played along with everything that miss courtney did. Caiden stayed out on the computers and was learning all about parts inside your body and them poking them to see how squishy they were.

We came home for the night and Caiden had to play his basketball game which hes positive that by the time you get back he will be better than you since you wont be able to practice at all while your there.














Message from Caiden :
Hi brad, how are you doing in Georgia? Cant wait for you to come home so we can play football because mom doesnt know how to throw right. and i've been practicing basketball so i can kick your a**!!! hahaha
I love you!
Message from Hailey:
Hi daddy! I love you, kiss me. I did good at gymnastics. Be careful on the trains
I love you and i hug you and i kiss you and smell my feet. (followed by her crazy laugh)
Goodnight:)




I love you Brad! Call me when you get off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment