Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14 2010

Today was such a long day, i could've really used you here at home to give me and my nerves a break!

We went back and fourth to norwalk but finally got everything figured out for my job. Oh by the way i did have to use your checkbook at the docs office for 20.00. They charge a fee for debit cards and of course i had your money with me:)

We stopped at the park in monroeville on our way home the 2nd time and me and the kids played for awhile. There is 3 slides connected together so we were racing down all of them!










I would've been on the 3rd slide but someone had to take the picture.





After that the kids made supper for us.. all by themselves and even did the dishes for me after we ate. I'm training them pretty good while your gone. It's not child labor if it's your own children.















Haileys last tball game was tonight and she did so good again. She is really starting to like playing. She knows where to run and hits the ball almost everytime on the first try. I have alot
of pictures to show you from her last game, i couldnt decide which ones i liked best!





Hailey down and ready!

















Good hit hay!!!





She always has time to pose for the camera
Hailey had her own team ray fan club cheering her on throughout the entire game...it was so cute and Hailey loved it. The boys were all giving her advice and the girls were cheering and clapping for her!:)
Had to give some high fives after scoring
All that hard work paid off...she got her taffy. When I took this picture she told me she smiled for daddy so he could see her reward!!!
Caiden asked if we were going to be driving to see you soon. I told him that you were probably just going to fly home and see us...he's okay with that but was hoping we could all stay together in a hotel room. He said that he loves doing that with you, me and hay!
He also told me that you are a much better mower than i am, i guess i take to long to get the whole yard done.

Me and Hailey went to a garage sale today where they had a small black locomotive for sale and she wanted to buy it and put it on top of her bed because thats what daddy works on. (i didnt let her get though cause it had cologne in it that smelled really bad and i didnt want her dumping it everywhere)

Both kids really have been so good so far. They still fight like normal and obvisously have there "moments" but they are such good kids. I'm finding that it's definatley harder to be a single parent but it also makes you very close to your children because theres no one else here to do it. I guess that means that once you get back i need to go on a mini vacation so you can bond with the kids...right?

I should probably get to bed so i'm not dead tired tomorrow. It's gonna be another busy day, i'm going to try and take the kids swimming inbetween work and baseball. It's supposed to be really hot out.

Hope your having a good time (but not too good). Buy me something pretty!

Miss you and love you!!!
♥ Kell





















1 comment:

  1. HAILEY GOOD JOB AT YOUR TBALL GAME. DADDY SEEN ALL YOUR PICS AND YOUR DOING VERY GOOD. CAIDEN THANK YOU FOR HELPING MOM AND KEEPING AN EYE ON HAILEY, DO GOOD AT YOUR LAST BASEBALL GAME TONIGHT. KELL I KNOW ITS PROBALY PRETTY BUSY BUT YOUR DOING GOOD WITH BALANCING EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND CANT WAIT TO GET HOME! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! LOVE, DADDY

    ReplyDelete